Wednesday, March 19, 2008


So yesterday was Miranda's fifth birthday. Wow. It was a lot of fun but, certainly a reminder of how fast time flies. For those of you who happen to not remember what happened that year, here's a couple of reminders. A week before Miranda was born, Elizabeth Smart was found in Sandy, and the Iraqi war started the day she was born. We have seen a lot of changes in the past five years and it is only the tip of the iceberg. I am so glad that I have the constancy of a great family and a God that cares about me as his son. I am so glad that I have been blessed with my little princesses and although they test out my patience and my experience as a parent, they are truly my little wonders and miracles.

4 comments:

pacemaker said...

Way to go! Jeremy, good job on the blog. Time really does fly quickly, it was only yesterday that YOU were 5!

Marianne said...

Jeremy and Suzette-
Welcome to the world of blogging. I love it!! I added you to our links so that I can check your blog often!! I can't believe that Miranda is five already...time definitely flies.

Adam said...

Hey brother! I am glad you have a blog now as well, so we can see what's going on with your family a little easier. The few times we see each other, there are usually about 40 other people around so our attention is usually elsewhere.

Miranda sure is a cute little girl, and she has one of the best personalities. She seems like a very caring person, which I'm sure she has learned from her parents.

Sheila Madsen said...

Jeremy and Suzette,

Rachel helped me with my blog today. She says if I don't add to it now and then no one will read it. I am sure she is right. Looks like the Pace families are all into "blogging". It has been fun reading everyone's. My how your little family is growing up. I can't believe Miranda is five. She'll be starting school next fall just like Logan (Jason's boy) and Elliot (Sabrina's boy). The way you described little Emily singing I could just see her. So...cute. Natalie is like Jason's little Savannah who will be two in May - busy bodies and very adorable. Hope you and Suzette are doing well. Sounds like you continue to love life, your family and the Lord.

Love, Aunt Sheila