Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Sweetheart of sweethearts


I missed yesterday, because, I was actually working, real busy actually. So here is a blog about my wife. She is the greatest wife there is out there. That should be enough to say, but I will give you a real description. She cares about me wholeheartedly and puts up with my mistakes, impatience, temper, and she always puts up with my childish behavior and crummy music choices. She has always puts her desires for leisure behind mine and every now and then actually enjoys what ever it is I have decided to watch. We are not unique from other couples in the world in that we do have our trials and our differences, like other couples out there, but through true love, through charity for one another we make it work. I love her very much and I am glad that we will be together for ever. Love you very much Suzette.

2 comments:

KB said...

I just want to thank you for the letter, I know it was miranda too but it really brightened my day and I will definitely write her back

Sheila Madsen said...

Jeremy,
I'd say that you are both very lucky (blessed actually) to have each other. I think you two are a pretty great team!