Saturday, October 24, 2009

Jer Called Me!

I didn't think I would be able to talk to Jeremy while he is in basic training. Fortunately, he has called me twice already. =) YAY! That makes me soooo happy! It's only been 5 days since I saw him last but I sure do miss him! There is so much going on right now and it's tough not having my best friend to help me through it all. Some of my challenges right now are going to school, taking care of my 3 girls, creating money out of thin air =), and trying to sell my house. I am blessed to have other great family and friends to help me though! For example, my mother-in-law came over today to help me do some deep cleaning on the house. She scrubbed my kitchen floor on her hands and knees- now that's love! Thanks Gina! The kitchen looks great! Now for the rest of the house.... Shortly after we got done cleaning, my realtor stopped by with a couple who wanted to look at the house. Here's to hoping they like it!!! Now I am hanging out at my Aunt and Uncles house. They fed us and they are keeping my kids entertained. I sure am blessed! So even if I can't be with my favorite person, I am surrounded by great people!

No comments: