Monday, November 2, 2009

For my College Composition II class one of the suggested topics to write about this week is my feeling about being an online student. Well, my feelings today about being a student at all are not the most positive.... I did very well in the previous two semesters and now, well lets just say I need a legion of angels and all the help of the universe that I can get! Getting anything done in school right now is a miracle. Heck, getting anything done right now feels like a miracle! I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed... Don't get me wrong, I am having some great happy moments and I'm not miserable, I just don't know how I can do all that has to be done... Never before in my life have I been so dependent upon the Lord! And that's saying a lot for me because I am always so reliant upon Him! It really is through His grace that I have/will accomplish anything while Jeremy is gone. Today it is pretty painful to think that I'm only two weeks into this with about 23 still to come... I appreciate all the prayers and well wishes people are sending our way; please keep them coming! And please pray for us that we will be able to fly Jeremy home for the two week brake he has for Christmas and for me to be able to attend his Basic Training graduation. I NEED those opportunities to be with him!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi Suzette,

Well, we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. Just have confidence and boldness in Him! You will get through this. And don't look at how much longer you have. Just appreciate every day that Jeremy is safe and he IS coming home. Things will get better! And I believe you will have the time and grace you need to accomplish these tasks. I will keep you in my prayers! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you with school work or anything else!

pacemaker said...

Okay, that made me cry! I miss him too. Call me if you need anything. I don't know your needs if you don't tell me. Love you all.

Becki Madsen said...

Our prayers are with you!