Thursday, July 24, 2008

Suzy's first blogging attempt

















Miranda got her ears pierced!

We told Miranda that she could get her ears pierced before she goes to school so she and I went to the mall today and had a little date. We got her ears pierced, shopped for accessories and had lunch. We had a great time just being together. Miranda is so grown up now! It did make me feel a bit better when she wanted to play in the mall play area =). There is still some little girl left in her and will do our darndest to hang onto that! Isn't she so beautiful?!

5 comments:

The Dixon Family! said...

Great job Suzette! Miranda is gorgeous and looks even more grown up now. :) Sooo cute! She's growing up way too fast and I'm starting to feel old! Keep blogging. Yours are much more entertaining! hahaha jk Jeremy!

pacemaker said...

Miranda, I love your ears pierced! They look so cute! You definately are a beautiful girl and I love you so much, I have missed you soooo very much, and can't wait to see you in September! Kindergarten already, where did the time go, Suzy?

Unknown said...

Miranda is so cute. I hope you guys are doing good ;]

pacemaker said...

Is this Suzy's first and Last attempt at blogging? That was in July, I'm sure you two have something to share with the rest of us!!!

Anonymous said...

Friend!Tennessee? I had no idea... no wonder I can find you around here! :0) Your kids are fun. I have had a great time looking through your blog. You guys are great! Hope you are well!
Crystal